27.04.010 ACCESSORY BUILDING OR USE.
(a) An "accessory building or use" is one which:
(1) Is subordinate to and serves a principal building or principle use; and
(2) Is subordinate in area, extent or purpose to the principal building or principal use served; and
(3) Contributes to the comfort, convenience or necessity of occupants of the principal building or principal use served; and
(4) Is located on the same zoning lot as the principal building or principal use served except where accessory off-street parking facilities are permitted to locate off-site.
(b) An "accessory use" includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) A children's playhouse, garden house, private greenhouse, and lath house;
(2) A garage, carport, shed, or building for domestic storage;
(3) Incinerators incidental to residential use;
(4) Stables, private;
(5) Storage of merchandise normally carried in stock on the same lot with any retail service or business use;
(6) Storage of goods used in or produced by manufacturing activities, on the same lot or parcel of ground with such activities;
(7) Off-street motor vehicle parking areas, and loading and unloading facilities;
(8) Public utility facilities: telephone, electric, gas, water and sewer lines, their supports and incidental equipment;
(9) Multi-family recycling collection areas which conform to Section 27.86.030.