27.72.050 TERMINATION AND REMOVAL OF NON-CONFORMING USES OF LAND.
A non-conforming use of land herein shall be terminated within such period as specified by the Council, but not less than two years nor more than five years where the Council determines that such use is especially burdensome upon the surrounding neighborhood or the community at large and that a termination within such time will not be unduly oppressive or constitute a denial of constitutionally guaranteed rights. In considering whether a particular use is of such nature, the following factors shall be considered:
(1) Whether said use causes or contributes to impairment of property values or economic stability of the surrounding area;
(2) Whether said use is inhibitive of the type of development in the surrounding contemplated by the general plan and this code;
(3) Whether said use is otherwise detrimental to the public health, safety and general welfare;
(4) The usability of the land or the improvements for purposes permitted in the applicable zoning district;
(5) The amount of hardship, if any, to the user of the land, which would be caused by such termination.
The above factors shall also be considered in the determination of the amount of time to be allowed for termination.