11.28.010 CENTRAL TRAFFIC DISTRICT—PROHIBITED VEHICLES.
(a) No person shall operate any of the following vehicles in the central traffic district between the hours of ten a.m. and six p.m. of any day:
(1) Any freight vehicle more than eight and one-half feet in width, with load, or any freight vehicle so loaded that any part of its load extends more than twenty feet to the front or rear of such vehicle;
(2) Any vehicle carrying building material that has not been loaded, or is not to be unloaded, at some point within the central traffic district;
(3) Any freight vehicle with a trailer;
(4) Any vehicle conveying refuse, rubbish or garbage;
(5) Any vehicle carrying crude or fuel oil.
(b) Provided that, the Chief of Police may by written permit authorize the operation of any such vehicle for the purpose of making necessary emergency deliveries to or from points within the central traffic district.